Lighting Your Technology WaySM
Lumatila is owned and operated by Lukass Franklin and Mari Hoashi Franklin. Lukass and Mari have worked together since 1997 designing unique technology solutions to meet key business needs of our clients. Whether a client needs help with a small web site project, or requires a full systems architecture and implementation, Lumatila can design and deliver technology plans sensitive to growth and profitability objectives. We are University of Chicago trained business information and technology people, each with over 25 years of business, research, and technology experience. Some examples include:
- A consumer-friendly human services kiosk designed for use by the computer phobic, the illiterate, and visually handicapped alike.
- A TurboTax®-like welfare application system designed to use a single web-based interview to fill and submit forms to multiple public assistance programs.
- A consumer user interface integrating emerging RFID technologies to deliver relevant content to consumer interactions integrated into standard merchandise fixtures.
- The world's first secure wireless e-commerce and banking network with redundant communications links between each node.
- A data warehouse across Manufacturing, Accounting, and Sales divisions at a multi-national technology firm that facilitated real-time corporate reporting.
- A document control system that allowed a manufacturing firm to quickly achieve ISO 9002 certification.
Copyright © 2011 Lumatila, LLC.
This site is monitored by mon.itor.us